boAt Airdopes 501 vs boAt Airdopes 621 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
boAt Airdopes 501
boAt Airdopes 621
|Features||boAt Airdopes 501||boAt Airdopes 621|
|Manufacturing Date||11 May 2020||23 January 2021|
|Battery Life||Up to 4.5 Hrs on Earbuds||5.5 hours on earbuds|
|Charging Case||20 Hrs on Charging Case||150 hours on charging case|
|Fast Charging||No||45 minute charging time|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX5 Certified||Yes, IPX7 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Pros & Cons of boAt Airdopes 501
Pros & Cons of boAt Airdopes 621
Technical Details Comparison
|Technical Details||boAt Airdopes 501||boAt Airdopes 621|
|Model Name||Airdopes501||Airdopes 621|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 2.8 x 5 cm; 49 Grams||8.9 x 5.3 x 3.2 cm; 106 Grams|
|Batteries||–||3 Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)|
|Special Features||Earbud||Android Phone Control, IOS Phone Control, Lightweight, Microphone Feature, Water Resistant|
|Mounting Hardware||1xAirdopes 501, 1xCharging Case, 1xUSB Charging Case, 2xPairs of additional earmuffs (S&L), 1xUSer Manual, 1xWarranty Card||User Manual, Warranty Card, Additional Earbuds, Airdopes 621, Type-c Charging Cable|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||25 hours||150 hours (with Charging Case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||–||Lithium-Cobalt|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth v5.0||Wireless|
|Item Weight||49 g||106 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|