boAt Airdopes 441 vs boAt Airdopes 451 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
boAt Airdopes 441
boAt Airdopes 451
Features/Specification of boAt Airdopes 441 VS boAt Airdopes 451
|Features||boAt Airdopes 441||boAt Airdopes 451|
|Manufacturing Date||8 April 2020||3 February 2020|
|Battery Life||5 Hours on Earbuds||up to 5 hours on earbuds|
|Charging Case||50 hours on charging case||25 hours with Charging Case|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX7 Certified||yes, IPX6 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of boAt Airdopes 441 VS boAt Airdopes 451
|Features||boAt Airdopes 441||boAt Airdopes 451|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too fabulous, No sound distortion within the range of 10m & They have some features with that such as:|
-> IWP (Insta Wake N’ Pair)
-> Bluetooth v5.0
-> IPX7 rated
-> Possesses 6mm, Drivers, for enthralling audio bliss
-> Stereo calling feature for clear and crisp communication
-> voice assistant
|Decent sound quality, not too good|
|Call & Mic Quality||It has an average call quality & no call distortion within the range of 10M. It’s not good for the noisy environment due to lack of Noise Cancellation. & Mic picks a clear voice in a calmy environment, not in a Noisy Environment.||Used for calls from home, the sound was crisp and clear to another person. Yet to see how it works in the crowded area is not possible given the current circumstances due to lack of noise cancellation.|
-> Handsfree Stereo & Mono Calls available
|Bass||There is decent bass. Latency is low, but even with videos, it does a very good job & they have a 6mm Bass Driver||Bass is excellent, Bass is a bit boosted compared to other earphones but it doesn’t affect vocals and highs and mids|
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 4 hours
-> Charging case also works well.
-> Fast charging is also available.
|Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 5 to 6 hours
-> Charging case also works well & it can charge earbuds 5 times
-> Fast charging is available
|Noise Cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation||Passive Noise cancellation.|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It has Bluetooth 5.0 and it takes a lot of time to connect the device, The Bluetooth range is 10M & no distortion a connection.||Bluetooth connectivity is very smooth and both buds are connected separately just after opening the case every time. (if any of the buds does not get connected automatically then don’t worry at all, just press it for 3 seconds and it will be paired to the other bud.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX7 Certified||IPX6 Certified|
Pros & Cons of boAt Airdopes 441
Pros & Cons of boAt Airdopes 451
Technical Details of boAt Airdopes 441 VS boAt Airdopes 451
|Technical Details||boAt Airdopes 441||boAt Airdopes 451|
|Model Name||Airdopes 441||Airdopes 451|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 3.8 x 3 cm; 50 Grams||7 x 3.8 x 3 cm; 49 Grams|
|Batteries||–||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Special Features||1xAirdopes 441, 1xCharging Case, 2xPairs of Ear Caps, 1xCharging Cable, User Manual||IWP (Insta Wake N’ Pair) Technology|
|Mounting Hardware||1*Earbuds 1* Ear Tip||1xAirdopes 451, 1xCharging Case, 2xPairs of Ear Caps, 1xCharging Cable, User Manual|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||30 hours ( with charging case)||30 hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||–||Lithium|
|Item Weight||50 g (with Charging Case)||49 g|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||India|