boAt Airdopes 281 vs Realme Buds Q Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
boAt Airdopes 281
Realme Buds Q
Features/Specification of Boat Airdopes 281 vs Realme Buds Q
|Features||Boat Airdopes 281||Realme Buds Q|
|Manufacturing Date||11 May 2020||29 June 2020|
|Battery Life||up to 3.5 hours on earbuds||3 hours on Earbuds|
|Charging Case||114 Hour hours with Charging Case||50 hours on charging case|
|Fast Charging||Yes||Charge the Earbuds for 15mins and play for 1hour|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||no, but splash & sweat resistance||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Boat Airdopes 281 VS Realme Buds Q
|Features||Boat Airdopes 281||Realme Buds Q|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is not too good but ok, you can choose those earbuds in this range but you have a better option.||It has a 10mm drive for good listening & the sound quality works very well, They have some features with that such as:|
-> 20-hour Total Playback
-> 10mm Large Bass Boost Driver
-> Instant Connection with Bluetooth 5.0
-> Super low latency Gaming Mode
-> Intelligent Touch Controls
-> Realme Link App
-> IPX4 Water & Sweat Resistant
|Call & Mic Quality||Call quality is good & Mic quality is also well.||It has an average call quality & no call distortion within the range of 10M. It’s not good for the noisy environment due to lack of Noise Cancellation. & Mic picks a clear voice in a calmy environment, not in a Noisy Environment.|
|Bass||Bass & volume is in an adequate amount. but the sound is crystal clear||There is decent bass. Latency is low, but even with videos, it does a very good job & they have a 10mm Large Bass Boost Driver & Ralme Link app – that help control the bass.|
|Battery life||The battery backup is good.|
->3.5 hours if you are watching a movie or listening to music.
->The charging can fully charge these earbuds four 4 times.
Which is quite good in this range
|battery life is too good company promises full filled|
-> Battery Life of earbuds is 3 hours
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 50 hours
-> Fast Charging – Charge the Earbuds for 15mins and play for 1hour
|Noise Cancellation||Passive Noise cancellation||Passive Noise cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature||No, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Bluetooth connectivity is not too good sometimes it creates distortion at the time of pairing||It has Bluetooth 5.0 and it takes a lot of time to connect the device, The Bluetooth range is 10M & no distortion a connection.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||no, but splash & sweat resistance||IPX4 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Boat Airdopes 281
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds Q
Technical Details of Boat Airdopes 281 VS Realme Buds Q
|Technical Details||Boat Airdopes 281||Realme Buds Q|
|Manufacturer||Boat||Shenzen Cannice Technology Co., LTD Pulongtun 70, Puxinhu, tangxia, Dongguan, CN|
|Model Name||Airdopes 281||Buds Q|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 1.9 x 2.5 cm; 9 Grams||4.5 x 6 x 3 cm; 35 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium-ion battery is required. (included)||3 Lithium-ion batteries required|
|Mounting Hardware||1xAirdopes 281, 1xCharging Case, 2xPairs of Ear Caps, 1xCharging Cable, 1xUser Manual||Realme Buds Qx2(Left and Right), Charging Box x 1, Charging Cable x 1, User guide and warranty card x 1, Eartips(S, M, L)|
|Number Of Items||1||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||15 hours||50 hours ( with charging case|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium||Lithium|
|Item Weight||9 g||35 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||1 year||6 months|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|