boAt Airdopes 171 vs boAt Airdopes 201 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
boAt Airdopes 171
boAt Airdopes 201
Features/Specification of Boat Airdopes 171 VS boAt Airdopes 201
|Features||Boat Airdopes 171||boAt Airdopes 201|
|Manufacturing Date||9 July 2020||30 July 2019|
|Battery Life||up to 3 Hours on earbuds||3 hours on earbuds|
|Charging Case||10 Hour hours with Charging Case,||12 hours on charging case|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Boat Airdopes 171 VS boAt Airdopes 201
|Features||Boat Airdopes 171||boAt Airdopes 201|
|Sound Quality||The sound quality is too fabulous, No sound distortion within the range of 10m & They have some features with that such as:|
-> Bluetooth v5.0
-> 6mm Drivers for an enthralling playback experience
-> multifunction button controls
-> Possesses 6mm, Drivers, for enthralling audio bliss
-> Stereo calling feature for clear and crisp communication
-> voice assistant
|sound quality is loud and clear and good. No sound distortion during the listening time within the range of 10M.|
-> IPX rating: It has an IPX4 marked water & sweat resistance
-> Passive Noise Cancellation
-> No. of Mics: 1 mic per Earbud
-> Other Inclusions: Additional Earmuffs
-> Ergonomic design with Smooth Controls
-> Instant Voice Assistant
|Call & Mic Quality||It has an average call quality & no call distortion within the range of 10M. It’s not good for the noisy environment due to lack of Noise Cancellation. & Mic picks a clear voice in a calmy environment, not in a Noisy Environment.||The call quality is too good. They have stereo & mono calls. They have one mic in each bud for a good calling experience|
|Bass||There is decent bass. Latency is low, but even with videos, it does a very good job & they have a 6mm Bass Driver||Perfect bass and the quality is good as always. The perfect deep & thumping bass.|
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 3 hours
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 10 hours
|The battery backup is good.|
-> 3 hours if you are watching a movie or listening to music
-> The charging case can fully charge these earbuds 4 times.
Which is quite good in this range
|Noise Cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation||Passive Noise cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||no, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||It has Bluetooth 5.0 and it takes a lot of time to connect the device, The Bluetooth range is 10M & no distortion a connection.||The Bluetooth V5.0 connectivity is too strong no disturbance within the 10M range of Bluetooth.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4 Certified||IPX4 Certified|
Pros & Cons of Boat Airdopes 171
Pros & Cons of boAt Airdopes 201
Technical Details of Boat Airdopes 171 VS boAt Airdopes 201
|Technical Details||boAt Airdopes 501||boAt Airdopes 201|
|Model Name||Airdopes 141||Airdopes 201|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 5 x 2 cm; 60 Grams||2.4 x 2.2 x 1.8 cm; 8 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)||1 Lithium-ion battery is required. (included)|
|Special Features||Lightweight, Microphone Included||Water-resistant|
|Mounting Hardware||User Manual, Airdopes 141, Warranty Card, Additional Earbuds, Charging Cable||1xboAt Airdopes 201, 1xCharging Cable, 1xUSB Charging Cable, 2xPairs of additional earmuffs (S,M,L), 1xUser Manual|
|Number Of Items||5||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||42 hours||30 hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium||Lithium|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth v5.0||Wireless|
|Item Weight||60 g||8 g(Each)|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||India|