boAt Airdopes 141 vs OnePlus Buds Z Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
boAt Airdopes 141
OnePlus Buds Z
Features/Specification of boAt Airdopes 141 VS boAOneplus Buds Z
|Features||boAt Airdopes 141||Oneplus Buds Z|
|Manufacturing Date||18 June 2021||30 October 2020|
|Battery Life||Up to 6 Hrs on Earbuds||5 Hours on Earbuds|
|Charging Case||42 Hrs on Charging Case||15 hours in the charging case|
|Fast Charging||75 min of playtime in just 5 min of charge||10 minutes = 3 hours playtime|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified||Yes, IP55 certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of boAt Airdopes 141 VS OnePlus Buds Z
|Features||boAt Airdopes 141||OnePlus Buds Z|
|Sound Quality||The Sound Quality is too good & they have no sound distortion within the range of 10M They have some features with that such as:|
– 6 hours of nonstop playtime for earbuds.
– Fast Charge feature – ASAP Charger
– Wake N’ Pair technology
– Bluetooth v5.0
– IPX4 rating for water and sweat resistance
– One-Touch Voice Assistant.
– 8MM DRIVERS
– QUICK TOUCH CONTROLS
|The sound quality is too cool, It fits on-ear very perfectly, Sound is very clear. They have some features with that such as:|
-> 10mm dynamic driver
-> Dynamic 3D stereo with Dolby Atmos and panoramic sound fidelity using the latest Dirac Audio Tuner digital technology.
-> impressive IP55 rating
-> OnePlus noise reduction algorithms combine for exceptional call clarity and stability
-> Ultra-Low Latency for a gamer
|Call & Mic Quality||Call Quality is too good, No issue incall & no sound distortion within the range of 10M. & they provided Microphones which helps a lot in calling& they have too good Noice Cancellation.||The call quality is ok. No call distortion within the range of 10M & they have too much good quality of dual-microphones which helps in noise reduction algorithms & combine for exceptional call clarity and stability.|
|Bass||The bass too is good, not loud and we like it that way because the other instruments or sounds doesn’t get disrupted. On the other hand, if you’re listening to bass-heavy music you can feel the bass. For me the bass is perfect.||Bass is too good but not for a bass lover. They have a 10mm, dynamic driver, with that Dynamic 3D stereo with Dolby Atmos and panoramic sound fidelity using the latest Dirac Audio Tuner digital technology.|
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 6 hours
-> Charging case battery life is up to 42 hours
-> Fast charging – 75 min of playtime in just 5 min of charge
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|Battery Life is too well such as|
-> Battery life on earbuds is 4 to 5 hours.
-> 14 to 15 hours of battery life with charging case
-> 10 minutes of fast charging
All battery life function well, a company full filled their promise
Which is quite good in this range
|Noise Cancellation||Passive Noise Cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||No, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth is V5.0 is available which works too good, No sound distortion within the range of 10M & they have twin mode you can use as a mono mode.||No connection issue during the connection, It can be used stereo or mono. Bluetooth version is 5.0 available & the range is approx 10M|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4 Certified||IP55 certified|
Pros & Cons of boAt Airdopes 141
Pros & Cons of OnePlus Buds Z
Technical Details of boAt Airdopes 501 VS OnePlus Buds Z
|Technical Details||boAt Airdopes 501||OnePlus Buds Z|
|Model Name||Airdopes 141||OnePlus Buds Z|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 5 x 2 cm; 60 Grams||3.8 x 2.3 x 2.1 cm; 50 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)||1 Lithium-ion battery is required. (included)|
|Special Features||Lightweight, Microphone Included||Earbud|
|Mounting Hardware||User Manual, Airdopes 141, Warranty Card, Additional Earbuds, Charging Cable||Battery packed|
|Number Of Items||5||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||42 hours||20 hours (with Charging Case)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium||Lithium-Cobalt|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth v5.0||Wireless|
|Item Weight||60 g||50 g (with Charging Case)|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|