boAt Airdopes 141 vs boAt Airdopes 402 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earphone
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earphone? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You should decide what is your budget for purchasing Noise Cancelling Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds will come with a charging case & some have too much battery & some have a low battery. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case also works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds & they should also have features of fast charging.
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless earphones.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight & Comfortable
Ratings & Price Comparison
boAt Airdopes 141
boAt Airdopes 402
Features/Specification of boAt Airdopes 141 VS boAt Airdopes 402
|Features||boAt Airdopes 141||boAt Airdopes 402|
|Manufacturing Date||18 June 2021||16 March 2020|
|Battery Life||Up to 6 Hrs on Earbuds||4 Hours on earbuds|
|Charging Case||42 Hrs on Charging Case||12H hours with Charging Case,|
|Fast Charging||75 min of playtime in just 5 min of charge||No|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of boAt Airdopes 141 VS boAt Airdopes 402
|Features||boAt Airdopes 141||boAt Airdopes 402|
|Sound Quality||The Sound Quality is too good & they have no sound distortion within the range of 10M They have some features with that such as:|
– 6 hours of nonstop playtime for earbuds.
– Fast Charge feature – ASAP Charger
– Wake N’ Pair technology
– Bluetooth v5.0
– IPX4 rating for water and sweat resistance
– One-Touch Voice Assistant.
– 8MM DRIVERS
– QUICK TOUCH CONTROLS
|The sound quality is too good, loud and clear. They have some features with that such as:|
-> True Wireless Bluetooth V5.0
-> Easy Access Touch Controls
-> Activate Voice Assistant
-> Immersive Audio – The powerful dynamic drivers of Airdopes 402 offer immersive audio bliss
|Call & Mic Quality||Call Quality is too good, No issue incall & no sound distortion within the range of 10M. & they provided Microphones which helps a lot in calling& they have too good Noice Cancellation.||The call quality is ok & They provide one mic in each earbud. They have no call distortion within the range of 10M. The Mic pick up the perfect voice.|
|Bass||The bass too is good, not loud and we like it that way because the other instruments or sounds doesn’t get disrupted. On the other hand, if you’re listening to bass-heavy music you can feel the bass. For me the bass is perfect.||Perfect bass and the quality is good as always|
|Battery life||Battery life is too good|
-> On earbuds battery life is goes up to 6 hours
-> Charging case battery life is up to 42 hours
-> Fast charging – 75 min of playtime in just 5 min of charge
The company full filled all there which was promised.
|Battery life, what they promised?|
-> Battery Life is up to 4 hours on earbuds
-> Battery Life of the charging case is 12 hours
|Noise Cancellation||Passive Noise Cancellation||Passive Noice cancellation|
|Ambient Aware Technology & TalkThru||No, any feature||no, any feature|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||The Bluetooth is V5.0 is available which works too good, No sound distortion within the range of 10M & they have twin mode you can use as a mono mode.||The Bluetooth V5.0 connectivity is too strong no disturbance within the 10M range of Bluetooth.|
|Lightweight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable||Light in weight & Comfortable|
|Voice Assistant||Simply access all Voice assistants||Simply access all Voice assistants|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX4 Certified||IPX4 certified|
Pros & Cons of boAt Airdopes 141
Pros & Cons of Boat Airdopes 402
Technical Details of boAt Airdopes 501 VS boAt Airdopes 402
|Technical Details||boAt Airdopes 501||boAt Airdopes 402|
|Model Name||Airdopes 141||Airdopes 402|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 5 x 2 cm; 60 Grams||3.4 x 2.2 x 2.4 cm; 16 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)||1 Lithium-ion battery is required. (included)|
|Special Features||Lightweight, Microphone Included||Earbud|
|Mounting Hardware||User Manual, Airdopes 141, Warranty Card, Additional Earbuds, Charging Cable||1xAirdopes 402, 1xCharging Case, 1xUSB Charging Cable, 2xPairs of additional earbuds (S, M, L), User Manual, Warranty Card|
|Number Of Items||5||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Battery Average Life||42 hours||16 hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium||Lithium|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth v5.0||Wireless|
|Item Weight||60 g||16 g|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Country/Region of Origin||China||China|