Best Health Insurance Plan For Diabetes In India
Best Health Insurance Plan For Diabetes In India -As we know that diabetes is one of the self-managed disease and it is one of the most dominant form of illness in our India. According to the International Diabetes Foundation (IDF) reports one in the six people ration have diabetes in India. It is estimated around 77 million Indians in the country are get affected by this lifestyle disease, and India is like a second largest home of diabetes patient.
Sufficient and affordable health insurance is a vital diabetic patients to help them access quality healthcare to manage their high blood sugar levels and prevent or treat them. Health insurance for diabetes patients covers hospitalization expenses for treating this disease. Although there are limited option for the patient who suffers from this diabetes for the patient and who are in search of diabetes insurance.
Features Of Insurance Plan
- It offers coverage on the both individual and family floater basis.
- The coverages benefits includes the benefits like medical, diagnostic tests, doctor’s consultant fees in case of critical illnesses like diabetes, asthma, hypertension etc.
- Aditya Birla Active Health Enhanced plan offers critical illness cover for the diabetes.
- It also includes daycare procedures like cataract, dialysis, chemotherapy, among others.
Benefits Of Insurance Plan
There is a wide range of benefits that we can easily against any of the health insurance with diabetes cover as a part of our comprehensive health insurance plan. They are:
- No Claim Bonus
- Tax benefits under section 80D
- Portability Benefits
- In Patient Treatment
- Ambulance covers
- Frequent health checkup
- Restore benefits
- High end Diagnostic cover
- Domiciliary treatment
Exclusion Under Health Insurance with Diabetes Covers
It is very essential to read the policy inclusive wordings of your chosen health insurance plan which covers to avoid claim rejection in future. There are certain type of exclusion under such comprehensive health insurance plan, such as waiting period clauses and type 1 and type 2 diabetes coverage that does not include certain expenses. Therefore read all terms and conditions carefully before investing in such a crucial conditions.
Inclusion Of Health Insurance with Diabetes Covers
- Patients diagnosed with either type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
- All complications arouse out of diabetes.
- Mental and behavioural disorders.
- Cosmetic or aesthetic treatments.
- Intentional self injury by the insured that aggravates existing diabetes.
- Injuries caused by participating sports like racing, scuba, diving, aerial sports, or any other type of dangerous sports.
It should be kept in mind that while premiums for these types of specific policies are generally higher than those of a regular insurance policy, they can be reduced with a controlled diet and regular exercise, which reduces the danger that diabetes poses to a person’s health. Taking care of your health will actually help you to see visible reductions in your premium costs, and your waistline. You can enable savings and increase your own physical and mental well-being by regularizing an exercise regimen and sticking to it.
How Health Insurance Helps Diabetic Patients?
Health insurance helps in winning the battle against diabetes. Here is how health insurance ensures that you avail the best possible treatment.
- Doctor Fees– It will cover the cost of doctor’s fees, so you can consult the best of the doctors without worrying about the consultation fee
- Diagnostic Fees– It covers the cost of diagnostic fees as covered under a health insurance plan
- Cost of Medicines– The policyholder no longer needs to worry about the cost of diabetic medicines, as they are covered under the health plan
- Focus on Recovery– With diabetes health insurance you can focus on your recovery instead of worrying about hospital bills
Features of Health Insurance in Detail
Just like every other health insurance plan, we also cover your hospitalization expenses such as room rent, ICU, investigations, surgery, doctor consultations etc due to illnesses and injuries seamlessly.
Cashless Home Healthcare for medically necessary treatment of Illnesses, if prescribed by treating medical practitioner.
Sum Insured Rebound
This benefit adds to the Sum Insured, an amount equivalent to the claim amount, up to basic sum Insured, on subsequent Hospitalization.
If you stay in a hospital for more than 10 days at a stretch, then we pay for other financial losses. It helps to take care of other expenses during your hospitalization.
Preventive Health Check-Up
We care for your well-being and hence we offer preventive health check-up at renewal.
Organ Donor Expenses
Organ donation is a noble cause and we cover the medical and surgical expenses of the organ donor while harvesting a major organ from the donor’s body.
Health Insurance for diabetes patient is beneficial as these plans help you move ones from various kinds of uncertainty. If you like to buy Health Insurance, choose the best plans which are suitable to you as per your need or requirements. I hope this article will help you to get knowledge regarding Travel Insurance and through this article, you will get to know all terms and conditions of Health Insurance.